The point light source of a single LED unit seems providing very high brightness. However, to be used in a lighting system, it’s not enough for plant growth.
A key to AQUASKY’s brightness is its high luminosity LEDs and their layout. Numbers of high luminosity LEDs are regularly distributed in a shifted manner, and it makes possible to illuminate a whole aquarium layout.
Heat generation is a common problem of high luminosity LED lamps. CHIHIROS solved the problem by employing the high radiation performance aluminum material and its unique fin structures.
AQUASKY 601 is ideal for a 60cm wide aquarium tank mainly keeping fish and shrimps with a small amount of aquatic plants. This product is the single light model for 60cm aquariums.
*Photo is for image only. This product has a power supply cord on the side.
*Displayed Cube Garden, Cube Cabinet and glass products are sold separately.
- Power consumption: 36W
- LED: 0.5W/each x 72
- Color temperature: Around 7,000K
- Power Input: AC100 – 240V , 50-60Hz
- Luminous Flux: 3500-3600lm
- LED lifetime:Over 50,000hrs
- Operating temperature range:-20-40
- Compatible with Cube Glass: W60cm tank MAX thickness 8mm
- · 1x Lighting Unit (Aluminum)
- · 1x Stand (Acrylic)
- · 1x Power Supply Cord